Check-in & Check-out
- Office is open daily 9am-5pm
- Check-in is at 1 PM. Check-out is at 11 AM.
- Late Check-out: Upon request, check-out maybe extended for 4 hours for an additional fee. Check-outs after 4 hours will be charged an additional night.
- Wi-Fi Password___________________
- Trash Pickup: Mon-Fri at 10 AM. Place trash on curb between daylight and 10 AM, M-F.
- Laundry is located in each bathhouse. Please notify staff if they require attention.
- Speed Limit is 5 knots.
- Vehicle Washing is allowed. $5 for car or truck and $10 for RV.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and pool area. No cigarette butts or smoking trash allowed on grounds.
- Golf Carts – Due to insurance requirements and safety of everyone only licensed drivers may drive golf carts. Four- wheelers are not allowed.
- Fireworks, BB Guns, Sling Shots, or Archery are not permitted without prior consent of management.
- Please keep your sites neat and clean.
- Carpets, Mats on grass, or Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Fires are only allowed in approved containers.
- Do Not place grills on picnic tables.
- If you have fish to clean……. please clean fish only in fish cleaning area. Wrap fish waste in double plastic bags and put in dumpster.
- Profanity, violent language or hostile conduct is never allowed.
- Guests are welcome to fish in pond but must practice catch and release only.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- NO SWIMMING IN POND.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- PLEASE OBSERVE ALL POSTED SIGNS IN POOL AREA.
- POOL IS OPEN 10-10.
- CHILDREN 14 and UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- IF THE CHILD WEARS DIAPERS, SWIM DIAPERS ARE REQUIRED IN POOL AREA.
- NO GLASS and NO PETS IN POOL AREA.
- NO BICYCLES OR SKATEBOARDS IN POOL AREA.
- WE LOVE ALL GOD’S CREATURES! ONLY WELL- BEHAVED PETS ARE WELCOME HERE!
- Please keep all dogs on a leash.
- Pets must never be left outside unattended.
- Pet walk area is only for leashed walks.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Waste stations provided in dog walk and dog park areas.
- No loud pets or barking after quiet time
(11 pm in summer and 10 pm in off-season).
Cancel within 24 hours or pay a $25.00 cancellation fee. To avoid the cancellation fee, you may change your reservation dates to fall within a 3 month time frame. No shows will lose deposits completely.